Sunday, May 8, 2011

08May2011

© Revolutionary Arts Photography 2011. All Rights Reserved.

© Revolutionary Arts Photography 2011. All Rights Reserved.

© Revolutionary Arts Photography 2011. All Rights Reserved.


My AH-MAZE-ING boyfriend surprised me with this today...
Rob Tyler - Words can't describe the way that you make me feel. All I can say is that I love you. And pray that it is enough for you to see what's in my heart. Thank you, darling - for everything that you do & everything that you are. [RLT&JRW 03/12/11 <3]

1 comment:

  1. Words cannot describe what you mean to me. You are that sweet, delicious taste of chocolate, after that long and stressful day. You are that excitement, when you hear a song you love and havent heard for years. You are that joy, when you realize everything is going to be OK. People have won the lottery, and are still poorer than me...because I have your love.

    You are amazing, so very beautiful, and have an awesome talent. And I will support you and your ambitions the best I can.

    I love you.

    -R

    ReplyDelete